Get Ready for Gift Giving Season with a Lay and Play Adventure Mat two pack!
This value two-pack will make sure you are prepared for gift giving season or buy one for you and one as a gift.
Imagine being a new parent and not having to stress about what to bring when you head out to visit friends or go on a weekend getaway. A compact and lightweight baby activity gym that you can tuck in your bag or under your stroller is the answer to problems new parents don't yet know they have. Gone are the days of stuffing your car and lugging around big, bulky baby gear.
The best bits in a nutshell:
- Small, light, and compact – meaning that it easily fits just about anywhere – in bags, backpacks, carry-on luggage and in small spaces in your car.
- Made from quality, rugged materials – so that your baby will stay clean and comfortable on any surface – grass, dirt, airport or restaurant floors and even snow!
- Machine washable - so that you don’t have to worry if your baby spits up or their diaper leaks.
- Encourages developmental milestones and motor development - helping your baby learn reaching, grasping, hand-eye coordination, and cause and effect.
- Adjustable toy straps – mean that you can switch out the toys to keep your baby interested or attach their favorite toy wherever you go.
- Designed to last and multi-functional – helping you cut down on the amount of gear you need to buy for your baby. Once your baby is beyond the activity gym stage, the mat is still great for on-the-go diaper changes and for bigger kids that need a good place to sit.
Lay and Play Adventure Mat Product Details and Specifications
- Assembled Mat Size: 32" x 32", 19" tall when assembled
- Packed Size: 16" long x 6" diameter
- Weight: Less than 2 lbs. (24 oz)
- Materials: water repellent ripstop nylon
- Frame: lightweight and sturdy aluminum tent poles
- Rings: BPA free food grade silicone rings
- Includes 3 adjustable velcro toy hanger straps and 3 ring toys
- We’ve passed rigorous testing by a Consumer Product Safety Bureau approved lab
- All components meet the most recent ASTM safety standards for baby products