When you want to travel and get out and about with your new baby, the Lay and Play Adventure Mat is the answer to always having a perfect place to put your baby.
Imagine being able to head out for a weekend getaway and have a compact and lightweight baby activity gym that you can tuck in your bag or under your stroller. Gone are the days of stuffing your car and lugging around big, bulky baby gear.
The best bits in a nutshell:
- Small, light, and compact – meaning that it easily fits just about anywhere – in bags, backpacks, carry-on luggage and in small spaces in your car.
- Made from quality, rugged materials – so that your baby will stay clean and comfortable on any surface – grass, dirt, airport or restaurant floors and even snow!
- Machine washable - so that you don’t have to worry if your baby spits up or their diaper leaks.
- Encourages developmental milestones and motor development - helping your baby learn reaching, grasping, hand-eye coordination, and cause and effect.
- Adjustable toy straps – mean that you can switch out the toys to keep your baby interested or attach their favorite toy wherever you go.
- Designed to last and multi-functional – helping you cut down on the amount of gear you need to buy for your baby. Once your baby is beyond the activity gym stage, the mat is still great for on-the-go diaper changes and for bigger kids that need a good place to sit.
Lay and Play Adventure Mat Product Details and Specifications
- Assembled Mat Size: 32" x 32", 19" tall when assembled
- Packed Size: 16" long x 6" diameter
- Weight: Less than 2 lbs. (24 oz)
- Materials: water repellent ripstop nylon
- Frame: lightweight and sturdy aluminum tent poles
- Rings: BPA free food grade silicone rings
- Includes 3 adjustable velcro toy hanger straps and 3 ring toys
- We’ve passed rigorous testing by a Consumer Product Safety Bureau approved lab
- All components meet the most recent ASTM safety standards for baby products
Free US Shipping and free returns
How does it work? Check it out here
Perfect for Traveling!
I bought this for a few upcoming trips with our 2 month old, and it was so easy to travel with, set up, and clean! She absolutely loved it, and it kept her entertained the entire trip with a few extra toys and books that we easily attached to the rings so she could reach them at her age.
The best gift!
I have given this as a gift for a few friends, and everyone loves it. It's perfect for a day in the park, camping, or just hanging out at home! Definitely recommend this play mat for any expecting/new parents.
This portable mat was a total lifesaver at the pool! Love it so much!!
Perfect travel mat, only one of its kind
It’s exactly what we wanted. It’s super packable, easy to use, and wipes clean. I searched for a bit for something like it and didn’t find anything. It’s so nice to have a clean space to put our baby down when we travel, and he loves that we can put his favorite toys on it.
I brought this to my daughter and her husband for their new little guy. It was a great way for them to let him hang out on the floor and let the doggo's check him out at their level. Not to mention he was quite curious to be on the floor.
Would definitely recommend
We got this for 2 reasons: We live in the city and love going to parks and wished we had this for our first AND our first spit up a lot which makes tummy time on a regular playmat hard. The fabric is perfect for a happy spitter because it wipes easily!
Easy to assemble and a great addition to our travels and outdoor adventures.
Great for travel
We loved our adventure play mat. We are always traveling, and now with a baby, we're looking for easy, entertaining things to bring with us. The mat was perfect for our trip to florida to lay in the grass or on the beach. It was nice that we could shake it out and pack it up in seconds. Definitely gifting to our friends!
Beach and Travel Perfection
We absolutely love it! Takes less than a minute to set up and our newborn has so much fun kicking the rings! We recommend to everyone looking for a gift for expectant parents!
Perfect baby gift!
We purchased the mat for our son and he loves it. It's great for traveling or just going to the park. It's also the perfect baby shower gift and perhaps an even better gift for a someone having another baby - it's unique, very useful and great quality. Definitely worth purchasing!
We love our new play mat!
This is such a good item to keep with you as your travel and you are out and about. I love how it easily folds up and can be stores in the back that can hook right to the stroller. The hanging toys can be interchanged with some of his favorite toys easily with Velcro, and the mat is water resistant and has wiped clean so far. Definitely a fun purchase that makes motherhood while traveling or on the go a little easier.
I gave this adventure mat to friends who just had a baby and they are thrilled to be able to use this for many years to come! It's perfect for laying around the house right now, and it will certainly be used for all the adventures they have in store.
I always struggle when trying to find a unique gift to give at a baby shower. New parents always get the same things; cute outfits, rattles, pacifiers and diapers…lots of diapers. The Lay and Play Adventure Mat is a game changer! It’s the gift that leaves a lasting impression. You can’t go wrong with this one.
Exactly what I needed
Amazing! I was surprised how light it really was, but everything about this product was just what I was looking for. It's great for our small apartment and also to have something easy for play on the go. Honestly it's the best thing ever! I am so happy to have found this product.
We're so happy with this purchase!
Amazing quality and the customer service was phenomenal. Happy to have something we can bring with us any where and that our daughter loves! Highly recommended for parents on the go!
The BEST travel mat for baby
I bought this mat when my baby was 7 months old and I regret not buying it sooner! It's light, easy to pack and throw in your bag, and perfect for outdoor terrain. We also recently flew on a plane for the first time with our baby and it was perfect for the airport. Highly recommend for babies of any age!